......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Saturday, November 10, 2007

My new primitive look :)

If you've been here before, you probably have noticed that I did a facelift on my blog tonight. I took my original template from Final Sense and updated it with primitive graphics (free from Sheryl's Originals and Magnolia Station). I also reorganized my favorites links, breaking them down into categories, and I cleaned up some of the sidebar stuff. Let me just tell you... this look is so much more ME. I love primitives, and these graphics make me happy. :)

1 comment:

  1. I tried to change my template but it wont do it without deleting my side bar! any ideas?

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!