......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday Scrappin' #2

Sunday Scrappin’ Here we are, the second week of my new weekly scrapbooking and stamping meme. And you know what? I, your hostess, have nothing to show this week-- LOL! :)
My TA-DA's: Nothing much this week on my current project- my Christmas cards. :( I've gotten my Christmas card list printed off the computer. I've gathered all my supplies, using an old silverwear tray to put the stuff for this project together. I also ordered the vellum paper I need (white with gold & silver flecks) on eBay a few days ago, so I'm hoping it comes quickly, as I need it for the front panel of my cards.
My TO-DO's: Start stamping! I have 80 cards to make, and I need to get moving! That's my plan for this afternoon, though-- addressing and stamping all the envelopes with a Dove & the word "peace". I figure that should go pretty quickly.
This week's "bonus question":What is your favorite scrappy craft-- scrapping, stamping, card making, or something else? If you'd have asked me last year, I would have said scrapbooking. But lately, I'm more interested in card-making and other rubber stamping crafts. I think part of that is the time factor- I can do a card a lot more quickly than a scrapbook layout. It's also fun for me to see people's reactions when I make them cards- I like making people feel like I've invested a little time and effort into making their card special.

That's it! I hope you'll join us over at Sunday Scrappin' to check in with what you've done and what you're working on this week.

2 comments:

  1. I joined in your Sunday Scrappin' carnival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this page is so neat!! I didn't know you updated so much...I'm going to stalk you on here now too. :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!