......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Thursday, November 1, 2007

VeggieBrain

VeggieTales I have VeggieTaleson the brain today. I bought the kids a new VeggieTales CD for the car two weeks ago, mostly because if I had to hear "We Are The Dinosaurs" one more time I thought I might scream. Well, now I have these new songs from Bob & Larry's Sunday Morning Songs stuck in my head. Even in the shower, I had Bob and Larry singing in my head. Arrrgghh. I know there could be worse things, but really, how many singing vegetables can one person take?

1 comment:

  1. OH Where is my Hairbrush, Oh where is my hairbrush.. lol

    I get that song stuck in my head.


    Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering! (neat that we have the same template). Running through the giveaways in Fall Y'all, I think I ran across about 3 or 4 others (counting yours) that uses this template.

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!