......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Still Shopping & Sharing Bargains

So close, but I didn't quite make it. I wanted to be done with my Christmas shopping by today, but it didn't happen. I still have about a quarter of my list to finish up.

I've been online shopping this morning & found a couple of good deals at Amazon:

I always check out Retail Me Not for discount codes when I'm doing any online shopping. Among the deals there today, I've seen free shipping codes for Land's End and Victoria's Secret.


OK, I need to get back to my bargain hunting- maybe I can finish up the shopping today after all. Otherwise, I might have to make the dreaded December trip to the mall. Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!