......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Feast 2/1

Appetizer: What is your favorite kind of cereal? Special K.

Soup: When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go? Hmmmm..... that's a hard one. All I can think of is that I purchased two baskets at a thrift store a few weeks ago to help organize my stamping supplies in this room, our computer room. I haven't purchased any new furniture or decorations in ages.

Salad:What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen? I LOVE the V-8 commercials where the person gets smacked in the forehead for not eating their vegetables. :)

Main Course: Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey). Cilantro Chicken.

Dessert: Fill in the blank: I haven’t ______ since ______. I haven't gone swimming since last summer.

Share your own answers and check out more feasts at Friday Feast! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love cilantro. I almost used that.


    I'm a stamper/scrapper and I will check out your meme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH yea! I forgot about those V8 commercials, donk!!

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!