......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday

football Are you watching the Super Bowl today? I'll probably watch some of it, then leave my husband to enjoy it while I get the kids to bed and then hopefully get in some crafting time. I don't dislike football, but I rarely can sit still long enough to watch an entire game. The best part about the Super Bowl, for me, is watching the commercials. Oh, and the food.... check out my cooking blog for our family's junk food menu tonight. No health food here on big game nights, LOL!




1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great evening. We may watch it a while...but we are having friends over...so who knows...we may end up playing a game or something and just laughing the night away!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!