......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday's Feast 3/28

Appetizer: What does the color dark green make you think of? Fall. I love fall colors, and dark green is one of my favorites.

Soup: How many cousins do you have? First cousins-- 15. "Second cousins" (aka: first cousins once or twice removed-- my parents' cousins and their kids): literally 150+. I'm from a big family! :)


Salad: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you? 8.5. There are times when I won't spell out every detail of something, which probably isn't completely truthful .(Is it a lie if you just don't mention it?) However, it's usually to spare someone's feelings so I don't feel like it's a bad thing.


Main Course: Name something that is truly free. Hmmmm. Air was my first thought. And then there's also the absolutely free, no strings attached, love of God.


Dessert: Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence. Sometimes pretty ribbons include new glitter. (You didn't say it had to make any sense!)


Head on over to Friday Feast to share your own answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!