......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Infomercial envy

Photobucket Am I the only person who sometimes watches infomercials? Once in a while I find myself interested in a product as I'm channel surfing, and before I know it, I'll wind up watching the entire informercial. I've never ordered, mind you, but DH and I have bought some of those "as seen on tv" products later in a store or flea market.

At the moment, I'm relaxing for a few minutes after spending the day running a million errands with both kids. I came home, got the kids fed & settled, flipped on the tv, and there IT was... the Cricut machine I've been drooling over for months. Now in my defense, the infomercial is showing all kinds of paper craft and scrapbooking ideas... so that justifies me sitting here watching it, right? If anyone has one of these gathering dust in your attic, please let me know, I'll be happy to take it off your hands! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!