- I finished and mailed out this 6x6" crockpot recipe swap (click for a better view).
- I got the next swap pages sketched, the recipe printed up, and the parts for the pages all gathered together.
- I went to Sarah's Stampin' Up party and controlled my urge to spend a million dollars.... that's a BIG accomplishment, LOL! :)
- I made a notecard, started on an altered photo frame, and played with the address books I'm altering.
- Create and mail the next 6x6" recipe swap. This shouldn't take long since I have everything ready.
- Create the framed scripture project that's been floating around in my head for a while now. I need to get that idea out of my head and onto something tangible! ;)
- Make Easter cards! Ack! I had forgotten about that until I read another SS post... oops. I have the stamps and cardstock, but I need to get those done and mailed.
*This week's "bonus question": How long could you keep on crafting without buying new supplies? I could go for many months. I'd soon run out of good adhesive and heavy cardstock, though. (I have plenty of glue sticks, but I'm finding that I need stronger adhesive for cards.) I have tons of scrapbook paper, embellishments, brads, eyelets, etc.
I'm going to challenge myself to only purchasing those two things for the next few months... at least until my sister's Stampin' Up party in May! ;) If you want to join in the challege with me, let me know in the comments section-- I'll get something up over on Sunday Scrappin' if others are interested!
If you do any sort of paper crafts, I hope you'll join us for: