......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday Scrappin' #18

*My TA-DA's for the week:

  1. I finished and mailed out this 6x6" crockpot recipe swap (click for a better view).
  2. I got the next swap pages sketched, the recipe printed up, and the parts for the pages all gathered together.
  3. I went to Sarah's Stampin' Up party and controlled my urge to spend a million dollars.... that's a BIG accomplishment, LOL! :)
  4. I made a notecard, started on an altered photo frame, and played with the address books I'm altering.
*My TO-DO's for this coming week:
  1. Finish the address books. Here they are in progress on my messy craft table.
  2. Create and mail the next 6x6" recipe swap. This shouldn't take long since I have everything ready.
  3. Create the framed scripture project that's been floating around in my head for a while now. I need to get that idea out of my head and onto something tangible! ;)
  4. Make Easter cards! Ack! I had forgotten about that until I read another SS post... oops. I have the stamps and cardstock, but I need to get those done and mailed.

*This week's "bonus question": How long could you keep on crafting without buying new supplies? I could go for many months. I'd soon run out of good adhesive and heavy cardstock, though. (I have plenty of glue sticks, but I'm finding that I need stronger adhesive for cards.) I have tons of scrapbook paper, embellishments, brads, eyelets, etc.

I'm going to challenge myself to only purchasing those two things for the next few months... at least until my sister's Stampin' Up party in May! ;) If you want to join in the challege with me, let me know in the comments section-- I'll get something up over on Sunday Scrappin' if others are interested!


If you do any sort of paper crafts, I hope you'll join us for:

Sunday Scrappin’

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards and beautiful address book...even if they are works-in-progress! Good luck with the challenge. I'd join you, but all I allow myself to buy these days are album refill pages, adhesive, and paper. And if there's a good sale on 12x12 paper, I have to get some! So I am not able to purely join. But it's a great idea, and when I go into a craft store, I make myself pass up all the other "goodies" and only buy those things. I tell myself I have plenty of other stuff at home and when I use those things up, I can buy new stuff. That's my incentive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your receipe card is very pretty and your address book is great too what a great idea! I recently became a SU Demo and I can relate to wanting to spend a million dollars in the catty. LOL! I want it all. LOL! I'm not good at saving or only buying adhesive. I know I won't stick to it because I need to order the Winnie the Pooh cricut cartridges that are being released. But good luck with your goal.

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another good TA-DA, thanks for sharing... I couldn't participate today just not feelin' up to it, but I do go back and do the Bonus Questions I missed sometimes :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back!!! Hello Amy! I missed you and your blog. My internet provider cut off the connection for my whole city area and I've been without internet for a month. Ok, so I wanted to cut down on my internet vice during lent but maybe not to this extent.... ;-) Anyway, it feels great to be back on line.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your recipe cards look wonderful.

    Hope you get your goals done forthis week.

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!