......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Where are those clones when you need them?

This past week, the Kenny Chesney song "Living in Fast Forward" kept running through my head-that's exactly how I felt, running from one thing to the next.
Well I'm living in fast forward
A hillbilly rock star out of control (Ok, well, maybe not.)
I'm living in fast forward
Now I need to rewind real slow
Yeah I need to rewind real slow
Yeah I still got some miles to go
It was a crazy-busy week. I really could have used a few clones to get everything done. Where were these people hiding?
HowManyOfMe.com
Logo

There are
27
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?
Today I'm looking forward to staying home for most of the day, doing some crafting, and just relaxing a bit. Oh, and for anyone who was wondering, I did manage to make the cupcakes and the blue/yellow swirled icing (at 6:30am!) on Wednesday... photos will be up shortly over on my cooking blog! :)

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about needing a clone. Some weeks seem like they never stop.

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!