......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, June 15, 2008

"God, I know you're here somewhere..."

God I Know You're Here Somewhere: Finding God in the Clutter of Life
rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked the basic message and concepts of this book, but I wanted it to get more in depth.

The author has an odd habit of going along on an idea and then randomly interjecting her own little judgements...such as a passage about how she finds peace in hanging up laundry, which is broken up by a snarky comment in parenthesis about people who live in "hoity toity" neighborhoods that don't allow clotheslines. What does that have to do with anything??

Overall, a nice book, but I'm glad my copy was free through PaperBackSwap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!