......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Monday, June 16, 2008

Sunday Scrappin'.... or not

TA-DA's: Well, sad but true, I have nothing crafty to show for my own meme this week. I haven't touched my craft table all week, other than to hunt for some paper scraps for DD to play with. I'll be back next week, though!
TO-DO's: Get something, anything, done! ;)
CHALLENGE: Nope, didn't get that done, either. Next week's animal themed challenge was chosen to motivate myself to get moving on the zoo scrapbook.
If you have a paper craft to show off, or just want some motivation, join us at Sunday Scrappin'!


1 comment:

  1. Some weeks are like that. Don't be afraid to set some time aside for yourself sometime though. All work and no play makes mommy a dull girl! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!