......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Friday, June 13, 2008

Stormy Friday

Today has been a mixed-up day of sorts, and now apparently it's going to be a stormy evening. In the last fifteen minutes we've gone from normal afternoon sunlight to looking like night outside, and it's only 3:45pm! Even as I type this, the rain is starting... it's coming down pretty strong. And now... just a minute or two after I started this post .... the power just went out. I'm on DH's laptop, so I still have power, but I'd better get off of here since DD is pulling a blanket up over her head on the couch next to me. ;)

I hadn't planned to blog a live weather report, but there you have it... this is life in southern Ohio with a sudden storm!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for posting! I leave the little hangers on my wire rack to. We've been getting rain here almost every day. That's unusual for us. I'll have to check in on your scrappin. I've been in a Mjor SLUMP!jULIE

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!