......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Prayer Request for Heather

Many of you, like me, have been praying for Heather as she's struggled to beat brain cancer over the last year. Heather's amazing faith really touches me. Right now Heather is asking for our prayers again, as her young daughter is in an ICU with heart failure. Please visit Heather's blog and remember little Emma and her family in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! How horrible!!! Thank you for sharing this with us!!!

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!