......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A little shout-out for a blogger...

.... who will be appearing on Rachael Ray's talk show today. You all know Stephanie, from one of my favorite cooking blogs, "A Year of Crockpotting", right? Well, it seems that her project has gotten her recognized and she'll be appearing on the Rachael Ray show today. Check it out on Rachael Ray's site! :)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and thanks for posting about the crock pot blog. I've never been there before and I love the info she has on her site.

    Now to look around on your blog a bit more...

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!