......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday's Feast #196

Appetizer: When was the last time you had your hair cut/ trimmed? I really don't remember. I'd guess about two months ago, just a trim. I'm in the mood lately to chop it all off (it's shoulder-length) so the next cut will probably be before too long.


Soup: Name one thing you miss about being a child. Having no responsibilities! How nice would it be to have a day where your biggest problem was that your sibling sat in the seat you wanted on the couch?


Salad: Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil. That totally depends on what you're cooking- I use all three for various things. Olive oil for most stovetop cooking, butter for baking, and margarine for toast.


Main Course: If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why? Sign language might be useful in my nursing home job. I know a little from signing with my son as a baby, but I'd love to be able to fully communicate in sign. And if you want a verbal language, I'd definitely go with Spanish, because I only know a little and I think it would be useful to be fluent in it.


Dessert Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be… even more busy than I am now! Both kids will be in school then, and I'll probably go back to full-time work.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I never even thought of sign. I'd love to learn that! Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said sign language and Spanish, too. And I added one to that! Loved your feast. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!