......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday Scrappin' #36

TA-DA's: Earlier this week I posted the wedding card I made last weekend. And while I didn't do them specifically this week, I haven't shared these recipe swap pages from last week, yet, either, so here you go:
TO-DO's: My mom's birthday card, and finally get the A-Z border sets finished and mailed. Those have been sitting here forever and they are due soon, so I have to get myself in gear and get them in the mail!



CHALLENGE: OK, does actually getting your photos printed within ten days of the event count as something new? I'm picking up the photos from last week's trip on Tuesday, and that's really an accomplishment for me- usually they live on my computer for months and months before I actually have prints. Otherwise, no, I didn't get a chance to try anything new this week. ;)
If you do any sort of paper crafts,
I hope you'll join us at Sunday Scrappin'!

7 comments:

  1. Very nice! And yes, getting your photos printed within ten days of the event is quite an accomplishment - one I can't seem to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your receipe pages are always so yummy looking! Great job! Your card is adorable, that couple is to cute and I love the pink paper. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wedding card is gorgoeus as is your recipe card. That recipe sounds lovely too.

    Have a good week Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! And I LOVE your recipe cards! They make cooking pretty ;-) Good luck getting your TO-DOs done this week! And oh girl, I know EXACTLY what you mean about getting pictures printed! Good for you for getting them off the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you get that shape for your recipe card?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the recipe card! I've thought about scrapping recipes but since I don't enjoy cooking much I haven't attempted any yet. Good for you for printing photos so soon - I'm scrapping last year's events at the moment and still have some to do from previous years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry...did you say you got your photos PRINTED?? LOL. I'm kidding...I just haven't been able to bring myself to print photos in way too long. Good thing I don't have children--no one would believe me!

    I love your recipe cards.

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!