......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Buried Stuff

Buried Stuff (A Jane Wheel Mystery) Buried Stuff: A Jane Wheel Mystery by Sharon Fiffer

I picked up this book at my church's garage sale, and appropriately enough a city-wide garage sale happens to play a big role in the story.

Jane Wheel is an antiques buyer who is also an amateur detective. A visit to her hometown lands her squarely in the middle of a murder mystery, while also keeping her in town for the garage sales. Her search for clues and her search for treasures are often one and the same.

I enjoyed Sharon Fiffe's writing style, and felt like the characters could have been people I know. There are 5 books in the Jane Wheel mystery series, and I'll likely look for more of them at the library.

My rating: 4 of 5 stars. View all my book reviews at Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!