......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Crafter's Block

Last night after the kids went to bed I had a sketch challenge I wanted to try... I have a card half-done for a friend... and I have two other projects laid out on my craft table. But, alas, nothing was coming. The sketch challenge just wasn't coming together, I couldn't figure out how to finish the card, and those other projects went untouched.

So, today I'm off browsing some new-to-me crafty blogs in hopes of finding some inspiration. Here are a few I've enjoyed so far:

When DS goes down for a nap I'm going to clean off my craft table and maybe then I'll try again to find my elusive crafting "mo jo". Stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great links! I haven't been up to much scrapping since I went back to work, actually since the week before. I need some momentum!

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!