......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday Scrappin' #42

Ta-Da's: You'll have to take my word for these as I don't have any pics to post yet... but I finished a baby card, started a birthday card, and got pieces laid out for some 6x6" recipe swap pages. All of that came after I got my entire craft table cleared off and organized-- trust me, that is a big accomplishment! I also spent quite a bit of time on some top-secret gift projects that I can't share yet. ;) Check back Monday afternoon- hopefully I'll have the pics up then!

To-Do's: Finish the recipe pages, create my 8x8" swap pages, finish up the gift projects.
Challenge: The recipe swap pages will include paper with squares on it.
If you do any sort of paper crafts, come and join us at Sunday Scrappin!

4 comments:

  1. Good job! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see pix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the top secret projects you are working on Amy.

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photos! We wants photos! tee hee. Good job on your ta-da's. Good luck on your to-do's. Very clever challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Girl! I read your comment about M wanting to take ballet and karate. I have to tell you, we've said for a while now that we'd like The Bean to try some form of martial arts when she gets a few years older. She may be doing dance and karate too! How funny. We figure that they both offer discipline and improve body awareness as well as being good exercise.

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!