......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sunday...errr... Tuesday... Scrappin'

Well, I've managed to miss my own Sunday Scrappin' meme these last two Sundays, but only in the bloggy sense-- I have gotten a few things done in real life:
This is the page kit I did for the A-Z swap. I created 27 sets of these-- whew! That was a lot of work, but I am really looking forward to receiving this swap back.

And then yesterday, I did this card for my sister's birthdayClick on either one of those pictures if you're interested in details on materials used-- it will take you to my SCS gallery page where I've spelled out all the nitty-gritty details.

I've also got two other projects in progress, but I can't share any details yet because they are surprises for people who might read this blog. ;)

5 comments:

  1. That swap was a lot of work, but so pretty! I love the card. I wish my cards looked half so good, but I'm still new to card-making. Have a scrappy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work, Amy. I love the glitter glue on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very cute! I am so behind in my photos I don't know if I will ever start back up again!
    Your stuff is really cute!
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love seeing the cards you make for your family. I know they enjoy the time and love you put into them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you made the page elements for the swap, they look fantastic.

    I can image that it took ages to make though.

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!