real life gets in the way of your blogging? LOL! This past week or so I've not had much time online- here's what I've been doing instead:
- DD's last soccer game of the season was last Saturday, and afterwards we went to our city's pumpkin festival. Good times!
- Tuesday morning I went to a new women's group at my church. It's not exactly a Bible study, but we have lessons, homework, and Bible readings to do before we meet, which is every other week. I'm not sure exactly how I feel about this yet... I think I have some differences in my faith from the rest of the ladies. We'll see how it goes.
- DD's soccer team had a pizza party/awards banquet on Tuesday night. Her really great coaches pooled their money and bought each kid a little trophy- very sweet!
- DH has been sick all week, the poor guy. Not sleeping, feels generally rotten, really sick.
- Wednesday and Thursday (today) I worked all day. Yee haw. Things are crazy busy at work right now, and I'm coming home ready to crash for the night.
Ok, so, that's about all the excitement around here... you're all caught up now. I'll be back to your regularly scheduled blogging soon!