......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Follow the yellow brick road. (The Wizard of Oz is one of my favorite movies!)
2. My camera is something I always take with me on vacation.
3. To achieve your goals, you must work really hard.
4. I have a deep faith, but I do not always agree 100% with my church is something I'd like you to know about me.
5. I have a craving for popcorn tonight.
6. Hope floats. I really wanted to answer with Dr Oz's answer from one time when I happened to catch Oprah, but I didn't want to gross people out! :)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and watching "Ghost Whisperer", tomorrow my plans include getting DD's Halloween costume put together, and Sunday, I want to get to go see STOMP with tickets that my parents gave me last month for my birthday!

Go to Friday Fill-Ins to share your own answers!

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny that our #1, #2, and #6 are the same! And popcorn is my favorite food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't do a fill-ins this week. I enjoyed yours. I would have put yellow brick road also. Have fun at Stomp!

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!