......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins


1. Right now, I'm feeling tired and sore. It's been a very long week!

2. Right here on my couch is where I want to be.

3. How does one sqeeze more hours into a day? That would be so helpful!

4. Having kids who imitate me keeps me on track.

5. Please don't send me emails without any capital letters. It drives me crazy.

6. My kids fill me with joy.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to curling up in bed early & reading for a while, tomorrow my plans include hopefully some card-making, and Sunday, I want to have to host a trick-or-treat night at work.

3 comments:

  1. We SO agree on the couch thing, I came home today & took a nap on mine! Thanks for visiting & happy weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL no caps, eh? Interesting! Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your number 3 is similar to mine! There aren't enough hours in the day to do everything.

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!