......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"Play" 8x8 pages

Here's a layout I did for a swap recently. I made five sets of these. Each page is 8x8".

This was the first time I've swapped layouts, rather than finished pages. I found it kind of hard- after all, when I do my own scrapbook layouts, I choose the layout based on what size/ what orientation the photos are. For this one, I had to just guess and hope that the recepients would have photos that fit in the right spots. Click on the photo to go to my SCS gallery if you'd like to read about the materials used- this was a very frugal project!


3 comments:

  1. Sigh...I miss my scrapbooking days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your swap partners will be very happy! I love it!

    Come on over because I'm tagging you for a meme!

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!