......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins


1. My favorite food seasoning is cilantro.

2. My kids laughter is music to my ears.

3. Lucky is a good name for a dog. I think faith is more important than so-called luck.

4. Respecting others' opinions is something I take very seriously.

5. Many people are getting tired of politics. I know I am!

6. Gas & soda was were the last things I bought at the store.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing absolutely nothing, tomorrow my plans include lunch with the kids and my friend at McD's, and a trip to the warehouse club, and Sunday, I want to get some paper crafting done!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by. You have such a cute and sweet blog. I agree that faith is more important than so called luck and I totally agree with your #5. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!