Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
Friday, November 7, 2008
1. My blueprint for success includes lots of prayer.
2. A Reece's cup was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is Pond's. It's great with my sensitive skin and budget.
4. Crafting can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about my daughter's Type I Diabetes.
6. Having a positive attitude is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some possible craft time, tomorrow my plans include a "slumber party" with my sisters and Sunday, I want to just relax!