......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins


1. The last band I saw live was Rascal Flatts.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is pumpkin pie.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is started- and I hope to get the majority of it done this weekend.
4. Thoughts of worry about a particular loved one fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear a smaller size clothing.
6. Bagpipes don't really do much for me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Ghost Whisperer (although I may stop watching if they don't fix this dumb Jim storyline), tomorrow my plans include Christmas shopping and Sunday, I want to do some baking after church.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your weekend! I hope you can get your shopping done this weekend. And I hope the loved one you're worried about will be okay.

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!