......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So, have I mentioned that I'm voting for

No matter who you're voting for, get out and VOTE today! After all, if you don't vote, you don't have any right to complain when things don't go your way. ;) And afterwards, don't forget to wear your "I voted" sticker proudly while you pick up some free food.

3 comments:

  1. I'm also voting for McCain.
    Dh and I went this morning, but we had the kids with us and the lines were LONG, so we're going back while ds is in preschool.
    I think it's busiest before people go into work, anyway.

    I am ready to KNOW who wins. I hate the waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm voting for McCain, too, (sshhhh! it's a secret!) but I don't know if he has a chance. Everyone wants hope and change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took advantage of early voting last week. I for one am glad the day is finally here. It's been too long and drawn out. We'll see who we end up with.

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!