......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Thursday, December 11, 2008

SecondBrain contest- please help! :)

The first 100 people to sign up at SecondBrain and get five friends to join win a $20 Amazon gift card. The person with the most successful invites wins a WII system! I'd love to surprise the family with a Wii for Christmas!

You can use your junk email account, though to my knowledge the site won't spam you. If you get five friends to join you're eligible for the prizes, too. I'd love it if you'd click my link and sign up! :)




Join me on Second Brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!