......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yikes... I blew it already!

Well, so much for that big idea, LOL! Or maybe I should post about giving up blog posts?

Yesterday was just an off day for me~ we're completely out of our normal routine here at home. DH and I are both changing our long-standing work schedules this week. (I work part-time, he works full-time, and we juggle the kids in between to use babysitters as little as possible.) So, with my mind elsewhere, trying to remember who is working what day and what hours, I completely forgot about the post-a-day thing. ::sigh:: Oh well. I'll see if I can manage to post daily for the rest of the month... right now, I'm off to work! :)

2 comments:

  1. ha ha. Life has a habit of getting in the way, doesn't it?

    I hope your work settles down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging just becomes a part of your day . . . the destressing part.

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!