......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Easter has always been one of my favorite holidays. It is a holiday full of hope and promise in our risen Lord. To me, it seems that this hope is illustrated for our mortal senses in the beauty of Spring flowers and, if we're lucky, warm and sunny weather. (This year it looks like we're in luck-- other years we've had snow on Easter.) It's also my favorite time of year in terms of the church's music... many of my favorite hymns, like this one, are sung at this time of year.
However you are celebrating this beautiful holiday, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!