......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Trying to Simplify: Cooking Here

After much debate I've decided to close my cooking blog, at least for the time being. I simply don't have enough time to keep up with multiple blogs right now. So, from now on, you'll see an occasional recipe or menu post right here on my main blog. The cooking blog will remain online for now as my recipe archives.

To make the transition complete, here's my menu plan for the rest of the week:

As usual, you can check out tons of other menu plans @ Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!