......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

WFMW: marking photos

This simple tip is something I've been doing for a couple of years now, and it's saved me a lot of time and frustration. After we get photos back from a studio, I print a set of clear address labels with the subjects' names, ages, and date of the photo. Then, as I cut the pictures apart, I put a label on the back of each one. I haven't had any trouble with the clear labels staying stuck on, even after a couple of years. No more worries about forgetting to mark them, or pens that bleed or smear. Quick and easy, it definitely works for me!

3 comments:

  1. That's a very cool tip! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea, Amy! I've always been bad to forget to mark photos, and the times I've tried, I found that either the pencil I used did not show up, or the pen I had grabbed smeared everywhere. I'm definitely going to try it your way!

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!