......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Friday, May 15, 2009

Join me! How My Garden Grows Fridays

Here's what I've been up to this week.... getting my "garden" going and working on my flowerbeds. We're putting in two new flowerbeds this year and I'm trying Meredith's idea of layering in newspaper to help control weeds.

Next year I'm hoping to try Square Foot Gardening. There are lots of great books and websites out there, so I'm going to read up on it and then see what I can do.

Those of you with large gardens are probably amused by my little tomato and pepper patch, but, hey, it's a step up from the container gardening we've done since we moved into this house four years ago. :)

So... what about you? Have you planted any flowers? A huge garden? A tiny plot? A pot or two? I'm thinking of starting a meme here on Fridays to show off our amateur gardening efforts.... leave me a comment if you'd be interested in joining!



No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!