......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Saturday, May 2, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day Freebies

It's National Scrapbooking Day! It's been months since I've scrapped anything, but in honor of this special occasion, I'm planning to finally make the leap and try hybrid scrapping. If I come up with any finished projects I'll have my results up on Sunday for Sunday Scrappin'- check back then!

As you may have guessed, there are plenty of giveaways and fun things going on online. Here are some of the best I've found:

I'm sure there are some other online celebrations going on- pleave a comment if you've found any other NSD links we should be checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!