......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Friday, May 1, 2009

Thrift Store Finds

In addition to my new purse, I also had a pretty good day at the thrift store Tuesday afternoon. I found:

  • two summer shirts ($3.49 each) for myself
  • a pair of blue dress pants -a major find since I wear tall sizes, and can rarely find those at thrift stores- ($3.xx) for myself
  • two wooden Raggedy Ann & Andy figures -I love raggedies, and the kids' bathroom is decorated in a Raggedy Ann & Andy theme ($.99 each)
  • and my best deal, a Fisher Price car toy for my son (Only $1!)

I feel kind of selfish for buying myself several things in one afternoon, but it's rare for that to happen, and they were all good deals... so I guess I'm ok with that. ;)

2 comments:

  1. GREAT deals! Do you shop at Once Upon a Child?

    Why is it us moms always feel guilty when we buy ourselves things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buys! My kiddos have that same exact car ramp at the preschool/daycare :) THEY LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!