......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Saturday, July 11, 2009

New Feature: Shared Items

I've been doing some decluttering and organizing around the blog today... you'll notice some new buttons and such. If you're reading via a feed reader, I apologize... you're probably getting some old posts bumped up as new as I edit and reorganize!

I also added a new widget with my "shared Google reader items". That means that when I find great bargain posts elsewhere, I'll add them to my list for you to see. At the moment that widget is in the sidebar (it's green and white)... but it may move, subject to my reorganizing whims. ;) Hopefully you'll find those posts as useful as I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!