Yesterday's CVS run:
- Huggies Diapers: on sale 2/$18
- used 2 coupons: -$1.50 printable, -$2 home mailer
- *see Coupons.com in my right sidebar for printable coupon
- received $4 ECBs
- = like paying $5.25 per pack
- Revlon Colorstay Mousse Make-Up: on sale $9.99
- received $9.99 ECBs
- = FREE
- Colgate Toothpaste: on sale, B1G1 free (2/$2.79)
- used $1 coupon from newspaper
- = $.90 each (x2)
Final breakdown: I had $12.96 in ECB's to spend. I had gone to the website just before we left the house, and watched a quick video, answered a couple of questions, and was rewarded with a $5 off $25 coupon. I paid $9.22 out of pocket, then received $13.99 back in ECB's.... which means a profit of $4.77!
My receipt also included my August freebie, which was a bottle of CVS brand aspirin, "up to $3.69 value". I'll use that on my next trip.
For more CVS deals and steals, check out this week's CVS posts at The Centsible Sawyer and Money Saving Mom . And if none of this makes sense to you, I recommend Money Saving Mom's CVS 101 Primer for a great "newbie" post on how to play the CVS game!