......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Friday, August 7, 2009

Don't forget to check out the great freebies and deals I share from other people's blogs.... you'll find them in a white and green box near the top of my right sidebar. I enjoy reading about these offers and often take advantage of them myself. Current highlights include free food at Fazoli's (kids eat free on August weekends-- who knew?!), free Domino's cake for August birthdays, and free cat food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!