......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Monday, October 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 10/19

Last week definitely didn't go according to plan, at least menu-wise. We ate, of course... but some unexpected things came up and we went off the plan. So, the pork roast and sausage melts are both repeats from last week's plan-- maybe we'll actually have them this week! But, for the record, the mushroom and chicken quesadillas were wonderful-- I'll definitely be making those again!

To share your own menu, or get inspiration from hundreds of others, check out Menu Plan Monday!

1 comment:

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!