......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Menu Plan


Menu Plan Mon... oops... Tuesday. Good enough, right? :) Yesterday, Monday, DH put in a request for Subway for supper. Worked for me... no cooking, no dishes. Whoo hoo!

The rest of the week, though, I suppose I should feed my family. Here's the plan:
Check out Menu Plan Monday to see what others are eating this week!

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, those sausage melts sound delicious! YUM!
    Your entire menu looks delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pork Roast in a Crockpot recipe sounds delicious. I bookmarked for a future meal.
    My family is living on a very tight budget so I'm always interested in economical, healthy recipes and grocery shopping tips. I just love MPM!
    Looks like your family is going to have some delicious meals.

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!