......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

30-day Giving Challenge

Have you heard about this wonderful challenge that Alyssa has issued? As soon as I read about it, I knew I wanted to take part.

The basic concept is this: keep a personal record of everything (not necessarily a "thing" thing) you give away for a month, and, also keep a record of the blessings you receive in that same time period. Gifts of time, talent, prayer, or material things... anything counts. It's whatever you feel God calls you to reach out and share with another person each day. Sounds simple enough, right?

I'll be keeping a private log and sharing the highlights here on my blog from time to time.

What about you.... are you in?

1 comment:

  1. How's it going with your 30-day giving challenge? I've considered doing something like that.

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!