......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Friday, November 6, 2009

Target deal: Wii games

Target has an awesome deal going on right now on Wii games. The games are on sale: buy 2, get 1 free. Then, you can go print a coupon (HERE- page 5) for $10 off the purchase of two games.

It breaks down like this :
  • 3 games at $14.99 each= $44.97
  • - 14.99 one free- automatically deducted at register
  • = $29.98 subtotal
  • - 10.oo coupon
  • = $19.98 for THREE games!

Julia at The Frugal Find was able to get an even better deal by printing three coupons... but I could only get it to print twice for me. YMMV! (*Your mileage may vary!)

Since Santa has been saving his pennies to bring our family a Wii this year for Christmas, this was a great deal for us. The sale runs through Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!