......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Friday, December 4, 2009

Book Tour: Treasured...

Treasured: Knowing God by the Things He Keeps weaves personal anecdotes together with Biblical stories to illustrate that God is a very real presence in our lives, and if we really look, we will find the tangible evidence of his presence.
From the back cover: Leigh McLeroy considers tangible reminders of God's active presence and guides us in discovering evidence in our own lives of His attentive love.
I enjoyed Leigh McLeroy's writing style- I felt like I was visiting an old friend from the very beginning. She has a way of telling personal stories and linking them with Bible stories that doesn't feel forced or fake... just very warm and real. I'd recommend this book to anyone who longs to be more aware of God's presence in their everyday life.

The kind folks at WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group have provided me with a copy of Treasured: Knowing God by the Things He Keeps in return for this honest review.




No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!