......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Frugal Stocking Stuffers

One of my favorite things to do at Christmas is fill the family's stockings with small gifts. This could quickly become very expensive if I let it... but I don't. Instead, I pick up little trinkets and free samples throughout the year and put those back for stockings.  My rule of thumb for stockings is that items have to cost less than $1, and they can't be junk that will just wind up in the bottom of the toy box.

Here are some of the frugal stocking fillers I'll be using this year:

Frugal stocking stuffers work for me-- what inexpensive items will you be putting in your stockings this Christmas?  I'd love to hear more ideas! 

1 comment:

  1. The girls are getting scrunchies I made Hannah's will match her tote bag and the skirt I made her over the summer. Bethanne's will match her tote bag. They get the bags as a present. Hannah also gets a small bottle of lotion, Bethanne gets a pair of penguin socks found in the $1 aisle at Target. Christian is getting a match box car and they'll all get s small chocolate santa.

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!