......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm going to see Sarah Palin!

Going Rogue: An American LifeI'm going to see Sarah Palin!   Whoo hoo!  If you know me at all, you'll know that I am a big Palin supporter.  I've already made plans to work on her Presidential campaign in 2012... now we just have to pursuade her to run!  ;)

A few days ago my sister forwarded me an announcement about the upcoming event.   I asked my husband, and he didn't mind if I went without him.... so, it's official.   The price of my ticket includes a reception and a picture with Sarah Palin (I'm guessing that's a group photo- ??)  at the Ohio Right to Life benefit in March!   I can't remember the last time I was this excited! 

I am attempting to post daily in January for NaBloPoMo's theme of "Best".
 

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing better than having something fun to look forward to! It gets me through. :)

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!