......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tweeting

Ok, the Ultimate Blog Party (see my post here)  inspired me to start playing with Twitter again.... and now I think I finally "get it"! LOL!  I've had my account forever, but until I started following specific hashtags and getting into conversations, I never really saw what was so great about it.   In the last couple of days, though, I've met some great new people and had a lot of fun trying to keep up with the flurry of posts. 

What about you... do you tweet?   You can follow me @AmyMCGS.  Leave your twitter name in the comments and I'll follow you back!




No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!