You'll notice a lot of tomatoes on my menu this week.... that's because I got the "grape tomatoes" at Aldi's yesterday for only $.59 a box! I picked up three boxes, because my kids absolutely love them. (My son once ate an entire box himself!)
- MONDAY: our favorite meatball subs in the crockpot, roasted potato wedges, baby carrots & tomatoes (Tip: I add in a can of crushed tomatoes with the sauce to sneak in more veggies!)
- TUESDAY: *new recipe* Savory Sweet Crockpot Chicken, pasta, steamed mixed veggies
- WEDNESDAY: broiled pork chops, macaroni & cheese, peas
- THURSDAY: buffalo chicken sandwiches (from frozen breaded tenders) for adults, chicken nuggets for kids, tossed salad, tomatoes (Very quick dinner night- I'll have only a very short time between work & DD's softball game!)
- FRIDAY: *new recipe* Spanish Hamburger Casserole, corn, tomatoes
- SATURDAY: usually homemade pizza night at our house
Menu Plan Monday is a great place to check out other people's menus for inspiration and to share your own!