......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Monday, May 10, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 5/10

You'll notice a lot of tomatoes on my menu this week.... that's because I got the "grape tomatoes" at Aldi's yesterday for only $.59 a box!  I picked up three boxes, because my kids absolutely love them.  (My son once ate an entire box himself!)   
  • MONDAY: our favorite meatball subs in the crockpot, roasted potato wedges, baby carrots & tomatoes  (Tip: I add in a can of crushed tomatoes with the sauce to sneak in more veggies!)
  • TUESDAY:  *new recipe* Savory Sweet Crockpot Chicken, pasta, steamed mixed veggies
  • WEDNESDAY: broiled pork chops, macaroni & cheese, peas
  • THURSDAY: buffalo chicken sandwiches (from frozen breaded tenders) for adults, chicken nuggets for kids, tossed salad, tomatoes  (Very quick dinner night- I'll have only a very short time between work & DD's softball game!)
  • FRIDAY: *new recipe* Spanish Hamburger Casserole, corn, tomatoes
  • SATURDAY: usually homemade pizza night at our house
Menu Plan Monday is a great place to check out other people's menus for inspiration and to share your own!
 

3 comments:

  1. Looks so yummy! My husband loves meatball subs... and I love using my crockpot, so it looks like we'll have to try your recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Those recipes all look good. I'm always looking for new recipes. I'll have to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummm. I'm saving that crockpot chicken recipe for next week!! It sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!