This time of year, I think each week seems busier than the last. This week I'm working more than usual (I normally work 2-3 days, this week I'm working 5!) and we've got ball games and some family plans, too. So, super quick and easy will be my theme- not a lot of "real" cooking here this week!
- MONDAY: Flaky Chicken Wraps, leftover broccoli salad (made Saturday), baby carrots
- TUESDAY: beef enchiladas (in freezer), stewed tomatoes, Mexican rice (from mix)
- WEDNESDAY: crockpot spicy chicken subs (I use chicken breast meat), salad
- THURSDAY: BBQ Ribettes (store-bought frozen dinner), corn, salad
- FRIDAY: crockpot Chicken Lickin' Good Pork Chops, rice, steamed broccoli
- SATURDAY: homemade pizza, new recipe: Pizza Hut Style Breadsticks, salad *We often do homemade pizza on Saturdays. This bread stick recipe has been on the menu plan for WEEKS now, but we never quite seem to get around to trying it! :)